With just over a week until we all meet in London, it’s time to fill you – our supporters – in on our plans! It has been an intense road, and with our final training camp complete, many of the team are now making their way to London. Two weeks until WUGC gets going.
We are still awaiting the draw for WUGC including live-streamed games for fans at home. The team is feeling strong, calm and unified. There was a quiet anticipation at the last camp – excitement at how much growth there has been through this campaign with a determination to finally showcase what we’ve got on the world stage.
The team meets in Hyde Park, London on Sunday June 12th for some pool recovery to start getting over the journey and the jet lag.
- training in London,
- Pretour game vs Great Britain 7pm June 14th
June 15th -17th
- travel to Bristol. Team training and bonding times
- Head to Hatfield (WUGC location)
- Pretour game vs Team Canada evening of June 17th (time TBA)
- World Ultimate and Guts Championships!
Ways to support the Firetails from home and afar:
- Send us a facebook message at the Australian Firetails page – we will be sure to share it with the team
- Keep sharing and liking our posts and results
- Come out and watch – don’t forget you need spectator tix for WUGC (http://wugc2016.com/p/spectator-tickets-available-now)
- Send individual support to your fave firetail on their personal page
- Follow livestream games here (schedule pending) http://wfdf.org/live